Mancini shrugs off Guardiola to Manchester City rumors - Informohu
Headlines News :
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Tag

Ads

Tung

Tung

Text 2

Home » » Mancini shrugs off Guardiola to Manchester City rumors

Mancini shrugs off Guardiola to Manchester City rumors

Written By Bessi on Saturday, November 3, 2012 | 7:42 PM


The Italian is unconcerned with speculation linking the Spaniard to the Etihad, sparked by former Barcelona director Txiki Begiristain's appointment as director of football.

Manchester City boss Roberto Mancini is not unduly concerned by speculation linking Pep Guardiola to his job.

The former Barcelona manager left Camp Nou at the end of last season and has since been linked with moves to Europe's top clubs.
Rumors linking him with the City job gained extra momentum as Txiki Begiristain, formerly of Barcelona, was announced as the new director of football at the Etihad Stadium.
Mancini welcomes Begiristain's arrival and rubbished the Guardiola rumors.
He told Sky Sports News: "I am very happy. He has a lot of experience with a top club like Barca. If we did well in the last two years, I think we can do better in the future.
"If people write that Txiki is here and maybe next year Guardiola will arrive or another manager, this is not my problem. I'm here, I want to continue to work well because I think we are ready to improve and build a stronger team."
The 47-year-old also insists he will retain control of the club's transfers despite Begiristain's appointment.
Mancini said: "I want to decide which players we take, this is normal for every manager. I worked with Brian for three years, he was sporting director, I think Txiki will do the same job.
"I have my job and Txiki will have his job. I don't want to go to talk with other teams to buy players, this is not my job. Like every sporting director, he will talk with me before buying players."/goal.com

Share this article :

0 komente:

Speak up your mind

Tell us what you're thinking... !

Na Ndiqni ne Facebook

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger
Copyright © 2011. Informohu - All Rights Reserved
Original Design by Creating Website Modified by Adiknya